Effective Date: October 10, 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS USED
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This is information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you. We collect Personal Information that you provide to us through the Site, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We use this information to respond to your inquiries, to provide you with services you request, and to improve our Site.
- Non-Personal Information: This is information that does not identify you. We may collect Non-Personal Information about your use of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and the pages you visit. We use this information to improve our Site and to provide you with better services.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
We retain Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. We use reasonable measures to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or social media platforms. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these sites before providing any Personal Information.
DATA ABOUT CHILDREN
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not provide any Personal Information on the Site.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), including the right to:
- Access and receive a copy of your Personal Information that we hold;
- Correct any Personal Information that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Delete your Personal Information;
- Restrict our use of your Personal Information;
- Object to our use of your Personal Information;
- Receive your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format;
- Withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Information at any time (if we are relying on consent
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to request that we disclose the categories of personal information we collect, use, and disclose about you, as well as the right to request that we delete your personal information. To exercise your CCPA rights, please contact us at the email address provided below.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION ACROSS BORDERS
Our website is accessible from all over the world, and your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in countries other than the one in which you reside. By using our site, you consent to the transfer of your personal information across borders, including to countries that may have different data protection laws than your country of residence.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY